The “The Stolen Berries” test is a game designed by Japanese psychologists to reveal parts of your sexuality that you may be hidden from you.
This test was taken from the bestselling Japanese book, Kokology which is a series of games that that uses proven psychological principles that reveal hidden attitudes about your sex, family, love, work, and life.
I know there are often many tests like just like this one that fly around the internet, but this one happens to be pretty accurate and is actually really quite revealing.
Everyone likes to be a nice person right? Well most of us do! But we all make mistakes and often do things we should not, be it a little white lie, speeding in your car or passing judgement when we shouldn’t. However you dress it up we have all done things we are not proud of and I think the real key to being a good person is admitting your wrongs and accepting these parts of yourself.
With this in mind imagine this scenario-
- You are walking through the countryside and you spot a field of delicious looking strawberries. You are pretty hungry and only a fence stand between you and the strawberries. How high is the fence?
- You go into the garden and start to help yourself to the berries. How many do you take?
- Suddenly the farmer who’s berries you are stealing appears and starts yelling. What do you say in your defence?
- After all is said and done, how did the berries taste and how did you feel about the whole situation after it was over?
- The height of the fence represents your own level of self control and resistance to sexual temptation. The more enclosed the higher your level of resistance will be.
- The number of berries, is the amount of people you believe you can be in love or lust with at one time. So if you are in the double digits, good luck!!!
- The way you defended yourself is the way you would respond if you were caught having an affair. What did you say and how can that be used within that context?
- The way they tasted and felt is the way you imagine yourself feeling when looking back on a past affair. Was it exciting and sweet? Or was it regretful and bitter?
How was the test for you? Did it reveal any insights you may be overlooking in your love life? Let me know by leaving a comment below! Much love, Luke
THIS ARTICLE IS OFFERED UNDER CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. IT’S OKAY TO REPUBLISH IT ANYWHERE AS LONG AS ATTRIBUTION BIO IS INCLUDED AND ALL LINKS REMAIN INTACT.