20 Unconventional Ways To Say “I Love You”
By Amanda Froelich Truth Theory
Have you ever peered into a friend, lover, or family member’s eyes and felt complete Oneness? It’s one of the best feelings that exists. Why? Because such an experience can only result after acknowledging that the person is deeply flawed yet, despite all of that, is still amazing.
That feeling — that vibration — is our natural state. As embodiments and extensions of Spirit, we crave to receive unconditional love, as well as to share it with others. This is also why, despite relentless optimism and recycled promises of “never dating again,” we can’t help but fall in love with the idea of love itself and pursue it relentlessly.
For those who are lucky enough to have found love, bask in it. Most importantly, take the time to remind those who are in your lives why they are so special, as well as why they make you incredibly, extremely happy.. If you need help figuring out innovative ways to say “I love you,” just look to the list below.
Following are 20 unconventional ways to say, “I love you”:
- Leave kind notes in their to-go lunch
- Take a moment each day and think to yourself, “What would make ___’s life easier?” If you have a pretty good guess, go ahead and do it for them.
- Leave a hidden love note — or several — in unsuspecting places. That way, when they open their purse or unfold their wallet, they are surprised and can’t help but smile.
- Laundry — do it. Folding items of clothing is worth 2,000 words.
- Give them your undivided time. More often than not, that is what they are craving.
- If you wake up in the middle of the night, when your mind is quiet and calm, snuggle your partner and whisper in their ear, “You mean everything to me.”
- Remind your loved one that they make you happy. It’s as simple as that.
- Offer a massage. Even if it’s only five minutes long, they’ll appreciate it.
- Most people are skilled talkers but not listeners. If you truly love that person, be receptive and hear their triumphs, struggles, and inner thoughts. You don’t even need to respond.
- Be honest — at all times.
- Send a paper airplane — with a secret letter written inside its folds — sailing toward your loved one.
- Share a compliment — or several — with them. Remind them why you love them.
- Is there a gift you’ve always personally wanted? Get it for someone else, and delight in their reaction.
- Prove you listen to what they say by recalling tidbits of information they shared in previous conversations. Only when it’s relevant, of course. People feel good knowing they’re heard.
- Whatever you would personally like to know you are loved and appreciated, do it for someone else.
What are your thoughts? Please comment below and share this news!
Read more: 11 Ways To Change Your Definition Of Life And Attract Positive Energy
Image Credit: Copyright: kryzhov / 123RF Stock Photo