Are you fascinated by wolves and seek wolf quotes for inspiration? Wolves are fiercely loyal animals and trust their own instincts. There is much to learn from these magnificent creatures.
Wolves teach us to trust our hearts and to have control over our lives. Wolves know that the whole pack benefits from working together.
In many cultures, wolves represent loyalty, guardianship, strong family ties, intelligence, and free spirit. These wolf quotes will lead you to new thoughts about success, freedom, and being yourself.
1. “It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.” – Virgil
2. “The wolf’s clear, intelligent eyes brushed mine. The wolf is gentle-hearted. Not noble, not cowardly, just non-fighting.” – Lois Crisler
3. “Wolves fail to hide their integrity just like the way men fail to hide their own animality.” – Munia Khan
4. “A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.” – George R.R. Martin
5. “We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves.” –Gerald Hausman
6. “The wolf on the hill is never as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.” – Anonymous
7. “Be like a lion and a wolf, then you have a big heart and the power of leadership.” – Anonymous
Hey, are you on Instagram? Check out the official Truth Theory Instagram page HERE, we upload new content every day.
8. “If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.” – Nikita Khrushchev
9. “The wolves in the woods have sharp teeth and long claws, but it’s the wolf inside who will tear you apart.” – Jennifer Donnelly
10. “Wolves and people were not natural enemies. The humans’ relationship with other animals established their rivalry with wolves.” – Jon T. Coleman
11. “The tiger and the lion may be more powerful but the wolf does not perform in the circus.” – Anonymous
12. “When one runs with the wolves, one must howl with the pack.” – Leon Trotsky
13. “As wolves love lambs so lovers love their loves.” – Plato
14. “Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack.” – Anonymous
15. “The black wolf’s curse awakes every time that a full moon points in the middle of the sky.” – Pet Torres
Wolves remind us to share the load to get the work done better and faster. These wolf quotes will inspire you to your own teamwork skills!
Image Featured: Anastasiia Kruhlianska