Give Your Life A Voice Of Reason With These 15 Morgan Freeman Quotes
Morgan Freeman – the Academy-award winning actor has conquered the hearts of the young and the old. With movies like Seven, Shawshank Redemption and Million Dollar Baby under his belt, this brooding gentleman is clearly ruling Hollywood. Plus, you can often hear his soothing, thought-provoking voice-overs in famous documentaries. Morgan Freeman is not an actor – he is a memory creator. His screen presence is outstanding and whenever he comes on it, he leaves a mark.
Also Read: 20 Christian Bale Quotes To Help You Live A Better Life
However, Morgan Freeman did not have this wonderful phase all his life. Born in the Jim Crow era South, Morgan Freeman has one thing that will keep him as a minority – his Black skin. Being Black in America in that era where racism was rampant was a curse. Morgan Freeman probably never dreamed of making it big. Born to poor parents, he was destined to a life of misery.
But he took Fate by its collar and turned it around. He was going to be an actor and he did become so. In 2016, he was recognized as an integral part of the American culture – an American icon and was bestowed the National Medal of Arts by President Barack Obama.
From a life of struggles to a life of glory, Morgan Freeman has seen it all. And some of his sayings showcase it. Here are 15 powerful quotes by Morgan Freeman that can stir you from the inside:
- “Kindness in thinking or giving, creates profoundness and happiness. Kindness in saying creates an everlasting love”
- “Get busy living or get busy dying!”
- “Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen – that stillness becomes a radiance.”
- “Was I always going to be here? No I was not. I was going to be homeless at one time, a taxi driver, truck driver, or any kind of job that would get me a crust of bread. You never know what’s going to happen.”
- “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.”
- “Don’t be different just for different’s sake. If you see it differently, function that way. Follow your own muse, always.”
- “I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving.”
- “Insanity is coasting through life in a miserable existence when you have a caged lion locked inside and the key to release it.”
- “Challenge yourself; it’s the only path which leads to growth.”
- “But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it.”
- “If you want to see a miracle, Be a miracle.”
- “I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don’t believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be.”
- “When you have made your choice, it is providence that is your guide. Good, bad, or indifferent. Your fate lies in that.”
- “As long as you feel like a victim, you are one.”
- “I once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. Only perfect intentions.”
Over 5000 people have downloaded our free ebook “Growth Hacking Tips And Rituals For Optimal Living” CLICK HERE to get your free copy now
Let the wise man’s sayings enrich your life. It will help you find the right path.