I remember when I was growing up, I was around 10 years old at the time. I used to rush to the TV once a week to watch Fear Factor. Joe Rogan hosted the show and contestants were challenged to try and do a variety of weird and crazy things to win money. This is the oldest memories I have of Joe Rogan as he helped push people past their limits.
Through the years the things he has said and the conversations he has had with people had quite a big influence on so many people. From his perspective on certain issues to his openness on other issues.
For me, there is nothing better than going on a walk and listening to his podcast and actually gaining insight into issues that I don’t get to deal with or would not generally have to deal with in my day to day life.
He gives you that spark to go and research and form your own opinion on certain issues and topics.
To me, he had quite a big influence on my life as from a young age I was made aware that you could do anything you put your mind to.
Below I have 17 of my favorite Joe Rogan Quotes that have helped me become the person I am today.
- “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.”
- “There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherfuckers who are doing exactly you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other.”
- “Life is strange. You keep moving and keep moving. Before you know it, you look back and think, ‘What was that?’”
- “Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.”
- “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.”
- “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.”
- “That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.”
- “If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?”
- “Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.”
- “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.”
- “Be the hero of your own story.”
- “I’ve been inspired by a shitload of people in my life so if there’s ever anybody that I can inspire, to me that’s a huge gift. To be able to turn that back around.”
- “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.”
- “Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow…We know that inherently that feels great.”
- “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.”
- “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something… Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.”
- “By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.”
Over 5000 people have downloaded our free ebook “Growth Hacking Tips And Rituals For Optimal Living” CLICK HERE to get your free copy now
Through analyzing and gathering the opinions of others we can come to our own conclusions, that hopefully will inspire us and perhaps even inspire others too.