A Shamanic perspective goes beyond our limited three-dimensional mindset and sees things from a more multi-dimensional viewpoint. It encompasses a greater awareness and consciousness that sees beyond the illusion. From this perspective, things are very often, not as they seem.
The illusion that we have been led to believe is that democracy, and the right to vote, gives the people the power to choose the government we desire. But in reality, the power lies with the bankers, corporations, and individuals who have the funds to manipulate laws and leaders to comply with their own agendas, and vested interests.
However, the veil of illusion is finally lifting, as we are becoming aware of the mess we are in.
Eight years ago, the whole world celebrated the election of the first American black president and the feeling of hope and change swept across the Planet. The power of the people had done the impossible.
Fast forward to January 2017 and the world is looking in an even worst shape, and more dangerous than ever before. A rise in religious fanaticism, racial unrest, a massive increase in drones, surveillance, press propaganda, and the freedom of the military industrial complex to bomb the middle east igniting a refugee crisis, and massacring Syria and Libya, two relatively healthy, vibrant countries.
We are in an illusionary war on ‘Terror,’ that is keeping us locked in fear. The real war is between the EGO-SYSTEM, that wants to dominate and control from a place of greed and profit, vs the ECO-SYSTEM that recognises we are all interconnected and we must sustain and maintain a healthy and balanced environment that includes ALL life on Earth, to ensure there are enough natural resources for the next generations.
It is a ‘war’ on ‘Sovereignty,’ over our mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health and wellbeing. It is about having the right to clean water, healthy air, clean, renewable energy, affordable housing, affordable fresh, organic food, and our right to grow our own medicine. We have already seen one of the first big battles at Standing Rock, where the Shamans are saying ENOUGH. It is time to reclaim what has always been ours.
Those at the top of the ‘Pyramid of Control,’ are under the illusion that they can do whatever they desire.
But there is another Law, that is more powerful than any of our man-made laws. This Law affects all living things that inhabit this planet, and cannot be broken without dire consequences. It is the Law of Nature that everything is bound by. If any species breaks any of the lores that make up Natural Law, it disturbs and damages the fragile eco-system that we all rely on for survival.
By continuously breaking Natural Law, we are creating the deepest ecological crisis this planet has seen in thousands of years. With almost 7 billion of us, it is having an apocalyptic effect on humanity, and all other species.
And to add to this instability, the new President of the United States is the ‘wild card.’ He does not belong to any particular party, ideology or agenda, and this is a frightening prospect for many who like to feel in control.
We are the problem, but we are also the solution.
Had Hilary Clinton won, as so many people had predicted, it would have been business as usual with the same obvious political agenda, the smiling mask, the same old rhetoric, and the dark, corrupt, greed and power hungry face underneath.
But the Shaman, who sees the order in the chaos, knows that the ‘wild card’ is very often the Trump card. And President Trump could indeed be exactly what is needed to shatter the status quo that is leading us into a serious ecological, economical and social meltdown, and usher in the change that is so desperately needed.
We are not really in control, even if we think we are. We are all inescapably bound by the Law of Nature and in the end, Nature will ALWAYS win. So it was time to play Her ‘Trump’ hand and bring in the ‘Wild Card.’
Here are my 5 reasons why I think the new American president is the Trump Card.
- Climate Change Denier: It goes beyond all logic, and Trump is the only global leader to discredit climate change. His proposal to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement could unravel this global agreement that many view, as a last chance to turn the tide on global warming. At least it puts an end to all the political hot air and greenwash. Now we can all stop pretending that something is being done to protect the environment, and accept that it’s always been business as usual.
- He not afraid to say what he thinks: He says what he thinks, and a lot of what has come out of his mouth has been offensive and derogatory but he is the first president who has openly spoken out about childhood vaccinations. Finally, the vice-like monopoly of Big Pharma is being questioned.
- He opposes the the Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP): This is a massive trade agreement, that, if approved, would become the world’s biggest ever trade and investment deal. It has been signed behind closed doors by global governments but no one really knows what is in it. The only information that is available comes from leaked documents that covers regulations from food safety, to control over where and who we can buy from, financial services, copyrights, and much more. The most unethical regulation is the rights being granted to corporations under the guise of ‘investor protections’, what is being called the investor-state dispute settlement (ISDS) mechanism. This allows corporations to sue governments, in a private court, when they feel that these rights have been breached by a government policy or court decision.
- Trump is the real Outsider: Trump is the classic outsider, which means we no longer have to hear the typical political narrative to opiate the masses, while its plunder, as usual. If he can remain in office throughout the presidency, without getting assassinated, it will be fascinating to see what policies take root and grow, hopefully creating the very change that Obama promised, but could not deliver because of his very entrenchment in the establishment.
- The Blessing in the Burden: It is the Natural Law of Nature that embedded in every burden is an equal and opposite blessings. The greater the burden, the greater the blessing. Just as Obama was considered the Great Hope, and was a Great Burden, Trump, could very well be the Great Burden that becomes our Greatest Blessing.
Nature is playing her ‘Trump card’ to help us awaken and realise each one of us is the change.