by Seth M via Expanded Consciousness
You’ve heard of soulmates, yes? The people that come into your life for various different reasons, more often than not so that they can help you through some life lesson. These are people that you might fall in love with and then fall out of love with or friends that come and then go.
Your soul group consists of these different soulmates that will be in and out of your life. Think of them as a spiritual family; you all come from the same energy.
Each member of the group vibrates at a different frequency and each of your souls vibrate in harmony with one another. Members of your group are all propelled in the same direction, as you’re all working on similar goals while on Earth together. Whether or not you’ll meet every member of this group in this lifetime is not certain.
You’ll notice an instant connection or feeling of familiarity when you meet someone from your soul group; here are ten signs that you’ve found one:
- Their lives and experience thus far shares similar traits as yours, acting almost as a mirror, helping you to better grasp your own situation.
- They bring to light certain personality traits of yours, promoting your growth
- They help you derive strengths from your weaknesses
- They may be the countering energy to your energy, showing you a different way of being
- They often help us be patient, compassionate and understanding
- They can help you recognize that you need to let go or overcome specific past events or emotions
- You work effortlessly together, sharing ideas and visions for projects or tasks
- They come into your life exactly when you need them, helping you progress
- They’ll help promote the progress of your soul and advancement in your journey
- You might work together for a global cause or on a macro scale
Do you like to read about personal development, spirituality, health or activism? There is a new social network called Aweditoria that is purely based around interests. You can follow topics there and see the best small stories, ideas and concepts in those fields. Click here to try it out, it’s free and only takes few seconds to join. You can also follow Truththeory.com on Aweditoria!